Yvonne Allen is an author, public speaker, matchmaker and relationship consultant.
Over the many years, Yvonne has been recognised in Australia and abroad for the work of her consultancy and as one of Australia’s leading businesswomen. In 2000 she was profiled by BRW as one of Australia’s leading innovators.
Author and contributor to several publications on social issues, Yvonne is also a public speaker and sought after media commentator.
- Successfully Single, Successfully Yourself – Heinemann, 1987
- Living and Loving in the AIDS Free Zone with Dr Harry Michelmore – APC, 1987
- Chapter entitled – ‘A Singular Life’, in Singular Women, edited by Jocelynne A. Scutt – Artemis, 1995
- Contribution – ‘Go In Peace’ in The Last Right – Australians Take Sides on the Right to Die – Mandarin, 1995
Seminars and Discussion Groups
Numerous topics have included:
- Making More of Our Lives and Our Relationships
- The Importance of Friendship
- Successfully Single – Successfully Partnered
- Do Men Want What Women Want?
- Marrying a Much Younger Partner Can be Risky Business!
Yvonne continues to head Yvonne Allen & Associates. She is currently expanding services on and offline to assist men and women to achieve their relationship goals.
Click here to view Yvonne’s Curriculum Vitae.